Are you tired of struggling with brittle and weak nails that break at the slightest touch? Are you fed up with spending a fortune on expensive manicures, only for them to chip off in a matter of days? If so, then this blog post is just what you need! In no time, we’ll provide effective remedies to grow beautiful long nails at home quickly.
A balanced diet with enough vitamins is the main condition for beautiful hair and nails. Deficiency of nutrients causes brittleness, delamination, and other troubles:
- Vitamin A is the main answer to growing nails quickly and easily. This growth vitamin is found in carrots, pumpkins, and bell peppers.
- Vitamin B – helps to strengthen nails. Eat apples, cabbage, and other types of fresh green vegetables.
- Vitamin C – is responsible for the beautiful color and evenness of the nail plate. Add citrus fruits and berries to your diet.
- Vitamin E – with its lack, the nails become dry and dull. You will find it in nuts, sprouts, and vegetable oils.
- Vitamin D – is responsible for the strength and normal absorption of calcium. To get this sunshine vitamin, go outside more often.
It is important to take care of your hands. Do a manicure, and remove sharp corners and burrs. In addition, a cream with vitamin E will help you twice daily. You need a good nail file. It should be soft so it won’t damage your nails and let you shape your nails without ruining them. Use a plastic or plastic paper file instead of a metal one. If you don’t injure your nail plates often, you will stop worrying about them being fragile, and it will be easier to grow your nails long.
One way to help your nails is called paraffin therapy. You can do this at the salon or home. If you do it at home, the easiest way is with a paraffin mask. Your blood will circulate better during the procedure so that more oxygen will flow to your nail.
Baths for nail growth
For this bath, you will need two glasses of room-temperature water, 15 grams of sea salt, and a few drops of iodine. First, prepare the solution, then dip your nails into it for 10-15 minutes. Wash your hands with warm water afterward, and apply a nourishing cream. You can repeat the procedure twice a week.
Oil and massage
Nourishing oils can be used to promote nail growth. Castor oil, almond oil, or burdock oil are all great choices. Apply the oil with gentle massaging movements and leave it on overnight. The next morning, your nails will look strong and shiny.
The above remedies are easy to use and help you grow beautiful and strong nails. Remember to take care of your hands with regular manicures, nourishing oils, and other treatments. With some effort, your brittle nails will soon be transformed into healthy and stunning talons!